And I may have just bought these beautiful ladies (?)
I know, I know. These boots will make me the talk of the town, the belle of the ball, the girl in really cool boots. And yeaaaaahhh, soooo, they may, definitely be something I probably can't afford...but I have been talking myself into these for a long time...years in fact. See, before you judge my irresponsible fiscal management, just know these VERY important facts.
1. I work hard for the $
2. Said $ goes almost all the way to school related items.
3. Speaking of school, I have to walk to and from there everyday. That's about 4 miles of walking everyday. At least!
4. I live in Seattle, it's very rainy here. Many shoes do not survive.
5. If you're going to buy boots, you should buy nice boots (in a classic style) that will last for years (see point #4). Thus giving an excuse for a little higher quality boot...
6. They go with pants! They go with skirts! (This is a Friends reference for all you die-hards out there...but really, it's true)
7. Free shipping! And 10% off!
8. They're soooo pretttttty
Okay, now that I've requested validation from the whole blogosphere, I really am going to go do some hw (read: watch Modern Family....and maybe that New Girl show? Is that good? Maybe even watch the episode of Friends about Monica's boots! Woo I just planned out an exciting night for myself, yes! Laterz HW!)
Well obviously I have a busy night ahead so um...
Ciao! (still figuring out how to probably sign off on these things)