Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo challenge: Gratitude

So I am currently at the computer lab (obviously working hard on homework!) and came across this photo challenge! It's a bummer because I'm already four days late, but I think in my past four posts I have shown pictures of: My favorite food (or at least one of my favorite foods, soup), a smile I am grateful for (William's!), happiness (arboretum day-date), and LOTS of Autumn leaves.  So tomorrow, I will begin with morning sky, though that's even hard because I've already posted a plethora of morning sky pics! But I will try to find a new, less lazy perspective than just looking out my bedroom window. I'm so excited for this project! Daily gratitude in photos! Get ready for lots of posts!

1 comment:

Will said...

can't wait for technology day!