Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Day

Yesterday was our first day being the coolest UW graduate school couple around (Self-given title). Will had his first day of farm school.  He described it as "boring." My first day was also completely uneventful. I pretty much walked back into the same classroom that I have every class in with the same 16 people that are in my cohort, with the same four teachers that teach all my classes and felt like I had never left for summer break.  It's going to be a stressful quarter, but that's not unusual either.


(This is my apartment building btw.  I know...there are no words)
 





 
As much as I complain, and as much I'm already feeling anxious to the max, it feels good to be back to school, and I love having Will being a fellow husky.  
So many Ave happy hours are going to be hit. 

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I'm too lazy to comment twice, but first of all, I love your book suggestions. I always read at least 2 or 3 of the books on your list. I read Ender's Game this summer and am contemplating reading the sequels. Second, your green maxi is ADORBS. Seriously - I love it. You look effortless and chic - being a fiancé has elevated you to a whole new level of stylish! :)